Saturday, April 15, 2006

A JOURNEY OF 1,000 MILES

A JOURNEY OF 1,000 MILES BEGINS WITH ONE STEP

OBEDIENCE SUMMONS SUPERNATURAL ABILITY

2 Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace (DIVINE ENABLEMENT) is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

1 Co 15:10 But by the grace (DIVINE ENABLEMENT) of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Act 26:22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

Psa 124:8 Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.

Heb 4:15 For we have not a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Mat 15:25 Then came she and worshiped him, saying, Lord, help me.

Mar 9:22 And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 9:24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Psa 20:1 The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;

Psa 20:2 Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;

Psa 40:13 Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.

Psa 71:12 O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.

Psa 94:17 Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.

Psa 94:18 When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.

Hos 13:9 O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.ine help.

No comments: