Saturday, June 19, 2010

I CANNOT FIND HIM

I CAN NOT FIND HIM

Each of us have had our times of uncertainty about our relationship with the Lord-- wondering why God is silent when we call upon Him. We are sure to ask ourselves what His reason is for being silent.

It is in these times that our faith has a chance to grow. We KNOW that God will not turn His back on us. The price of our redemption has already been paid by Jesus on the Cross.

Many times I have been able to identify with Job when he said: Job 23:8 Behold, I go forward, but he [is] not [there]; and backward, but I cannot perceive him: Job 23:9 On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold [him]: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see [him]:

I am so glad those words were preserved for us to read over and over again. It is a source of strength to know that someone else has been where we are.

Though Job could not feel nor see the presence of God, there was one thing he was sure of. We can be sure of the same thing. Listen to him as he says: Job 23:10 BUT HE KNOWETH THE WAY THAT I TAKE: [when] he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

God knows where we are at all times. He is with us, whether we can "feel" Him or not.

"Who can separate us from the Love of God?"

No comments: