Thursday, February 07, 2008

THE PLANTING OF THE LORD

THE PLANTING OF THE LORD

Isaiah 61:1 The spirit of the Lord GOD [is] upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to [them that are] bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

The Prophet was moved (Swedish version says DRIVEN) by the Holy Ghost to write concerning the Ministry of Jesus, who was to come on the scene nearly a millenium later. God had ordained several aspects of the Ministry of Jesus-- more than giving His life on Calvary for our salvation, important as that was.

There is much remaining yet to be done by the Lord Jesus, and He WILL do it. We can depend on that, for He is FAITHFUL, and will not fail.

The WHOLE WORLD is destined to hear the Gospel, and MOST OF THEM will RESPOND and obey the Gospel of Jesus when it is preached with the ANOINTING which is destined to be given to those who qualify as REAPERS in the HARVEST of the Lord.

THE WORLD will be harvested. Not just a section here and a section there, but the WORLD.

I can not tell you exactly HOW it will take place, but my faith in the integrity of God and His Word is such that I am sure it will happen. The imagination almost staggers to think of Righteousness being the prevalent factor in the affairs of mankind, but it WILL take place as a result of what God is planning to do on this earth.

TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS-- THE PLANTING OF THE LORD. Church programs and machinery will have little to do with what will take place. It will be the HAND OF GOD, so that only He will receive the Glory for what is done. Man has tried for 2000 years, and has produced nothing better than more religious chaos.

God is fully capable of producing the desired results. And He will-- in His time and in His way.

Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Psalms 138:8 The LORD will perfect [that which] concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, [endureth] for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Jeremiah 31:33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Jeremiah 32:39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

No comments: