Friday, June 29, 2007

AS THE WATERS OF NOAH

AS THE WATERS OF NOAH

This evening I was reading in one of my favorite portions of scripture, and part of it “came alive” right before my eyes. I have probably seen it many times, but not in the way I saw it tonight.

I like to read in Isaiah 54, for I have come to see it as the Ten Tribes of Israel turning to Jesus shortly after Calvary, and becoming the MAIN PART of the Church of Jesus Christ.

Don’t ask me to prove the point from the Bible, for it came by direct Revelation to me several months ago. I find several places that SEEM to indicate what I am saying, but very little that would prove my point in black and white.

Many folks think that the Lord “changed horses in the middle of the stream”, and began dealing ONLY with the Gentiles after Calvary, but that is NOT what happened. Check me out on this, for most of the places where the Gentiles are spoken of in connection to the Church, it is on the “ALSO” basis, rather than on a PRIMARY basis.

Isaiah, being a PROPHET OF GOD, was writing to the Ten Tribes of Israel, AS THOUGH HE AND THEY WERE LIVING AFTER JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED, and after Pentecost. He was writing about the ONE NEW MAN, THE NEW CREATURE that had been created at Pentecost, as one of the results of Calvary.

He was actually writing it about 800 years or more BEFORE JESUS WAS BORN. That is the way the Prophets did things.

He was writing the WORDS OF JESUS to a people who had failed miserably to produce anything under the LAW OF MOSES, and had been given a writing of divorcement in 721BC. Actually, it was 751 years before Calvary.

Isa 54:9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would NOT BE WROTH WITH THEE, NOR REBUKE THEE.
Isa 54:10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, NEITHER SHALL THE COVENANT OF MY PEACE BE REMOVED, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.

How could the Lord say such a thing to a people who had failed so miserably as Israel had failed, and had been divorced from God?

He could say it because the UNILATERAL COVENANT OF GRACE (Abraham) supersedes any and ALL other covenants that God ever DID or ever WILL enter into.

We have, for the most part, been confused by the erroneous teaching of Francisco Ribera in 1590, and are still looking for the Restoration of Israel in the last seven years of the Church Age.

But, I am telling you that God STARTED the Restoration of ISRAEL at Calvary and Pentecost, and INCLUDED the Gentiles ALSO.

I did NOT say “JUDAH”. I said THE TEN NORTHERN TRIBES.

Gen 49:10 The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering (restoration) of the people be.

The scepter DID DEPART from Judah when JESUS BECAME THE SAVIOUR of the world in 30 AD. He was horribly abused and mis-used, and rejected by Judah.

Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. Mat 27:25

If and when Judah comes to Jesus, they also can be saved and restored as individuals, but never as a nation.

No comments: